Do you have a maritime or shipyard problem?
My goal is to answer your questions, and take full responsibility to solve the problem.
My knowledge & experience encompass:
- naval architecture and marine engineering
- vessel operation, seamanship, & navigation
- shipbuilding & repair
- vessel maintenance
- heavy industrial construction
- project management
- shipyard management
- marine business practices
- Suggestion of practical solutions to maritime problems, based on hands-on experience, backed by superior technical knowledge
- Shipyard engineering, estimating, & scheduling
- Engineering and naval architecture at the interface between civil and marine engineering, assistance with marine operations for civil construction projects
- Aid to vessel owners in finding and managing appropriate providers of engineering analysis and design, and facilities for vessel construction, modification, or repair
- Networking with my many contacts in the marine industry
- Management of shipbuilding, ship repair, heavy civil, or engineering projects on a contract basis for shipyards, industrial contractors, and engineering firms
- Representation of owners of vessels in shipyards for construction, conversion, or repair
- Operation of inspected motor, sailing, or commercial assistance towing vessels of 50 gross registered tons carrying more than six passengers on inland waters
- Operation of uninspected motor or sailing passenger vessels of 100 gross registered tons carrying six passengers on inland waters
- Consulting expert, offering career long experience, backed by first class education and knowledge of the legal process. Constructive assistance in understanding the strengths and weaknesses of the client's case.
- Credible and effective testimony enhanced by teaching experience, strong communication skills, quiet confidence, experience in testifying, and the ability to relate to a lay listener.
- Convincing expertise based on actual hands on experience. I have faced and solved real problems as a key participants, not simply as an observer. I have been a craftsman, engineer, estimator, inspector, manager, owner, customer, seaman, and vessel operator.